Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Getting Organized

By: Michelle

Since classes are starting on Monday, I have been trying to get slightly more organized before it is too late (don don donnnnn)! Last semester turned into a complete mess by the time Finals came around, and I was left with this:


And this:


Kind of embarrassing if you ask me!

This semester (did I mention it is my last semester of undergrad?!!) is going to be different! For the first time, I am going to try to go as electronic as I can! I know that I have at least one professor who will not allow any electronics in the classroom, so I will have to hand-write my notes, then either scan or type them out when I get home.

This morning, I decided to enter in all of my classes, along with the room numbers and professor's names, into my iPhone calendar. I do like that Apple products have the iCloud program so they can automatically transfer all of the information in my calendar and notes onto all of my devises (aka- my laptop and my iPad).


Did I mention that my wonderful friend's birthday is coming up?! Happy Birthday Ash! Okay, back to business! This app allows me to have instant access to the dates, times, and locations of my classes as well as specifics about the classes I am taking:


Soooooo awesome! I am surfing the internet for any good "going electronic" tricks, so I will be back with more if I can find them! Please let me know if you have any ideas, or methods that you use!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment