Friday, December 28, 2012

Your Daily Dose!

By: Michelle

Today's Daily Dose really hits home with me! Today try to avoid being too apologetic. Many people over use the word "sorry," and all it says is that you are not very confident in yourself. Make sure you are also not being apologetic in your body language. If you have your shoulders pushed forward, and are staring at the ground, you will likely be interpreted as a person who cannot take care of business. Don't do that to yourself! Walk with your shoulders back, and your head held high (be sure to not trip over something by mistake, aka- something I would do!). You are strong, and you know exactly what you want; don't apologize for that!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this. I do like to remember to not apologize for lots of little things, as if my very presence is something to be sorry for. I have some friends who seem to find it too scary to ever apologize. For me it feels good to apologize for something I truly regret. I enjoy your thoughts. Thank you for sharing! Linda

    ReplyDelete